KeepVault Online Backup 4.0 ReleasedFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
At the time of this release KeepVault was owned by Proxure, Inc., San Louis Obispo, California. KeepVault is currently owned by OkayPublish LLC, Troy, Michigan.
SAN LOUIS OBISPO, Calif.–April 5, 2011–Proxure, Inc., a leading developer of information backup and synchronization technologies for consumer and small/medium business users, announced today the availability of Version 4.00 of its KeepVault.com data backup solution for Microsoft Windows Server, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP. New with this release are custom versions of the KeepVault client software designed specifically for Microsoft Windows Home Server 2011, Windows Small Business Server 2011, and Windows Storage Server 2011, and a new Mac OSX client for the KeepVault Connector file archiving functionality.
The KeepVault data backup solution provides backup to a secure online storage account with the option of simultaneous backup to local and network devices such as internal/external hard drives and USB flash drives. Emphasis is placed on ease-of-use, reliability, security, and quality customer service; all at an affordable price. Competing solutions like Mozy, SOS Online Backup, Backblaze, or Carbonite offer some but not all of these essential elements.
KeepVault and KeepVault Pro are the perfect solutions for consumers and small-sized businesses looking to 'offsite' their important files and protect them from disasters or loss. Purchase the amount of storage required and backup an unlimited number of devices and servers for no additional cost. Pro users can create and administer sub-accounts to partition different users or clients. Backup is automatic, continuous, and in real-time, or can be scheduled. 'One-Click Restore' intelligently finds only the missing files, while 'Selective Restore' and 'Selective Download' (pro only) give users complete control over which computer and which files to restore from and to.
Some features of the new KeepVault 4.0
- Backward compatible with existing KeepVault storage accounts
- New platform support
- Windows Home Server 2011 (code name Vail)
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials (code name Aurora)
- Windows Storage Server (code name Breckenridge)
- Protect and store multiple versions of files (Pro only)
- 256bit encryption (pro only - regular accounts continue with 128bit)
- Updated web.keepvault.com download portal. Easier navigation. Faster downloads (Pro only)
- Administer your storage. Allocate “sub-buckets” for family, friends, and co-workers (Pro only)
- Optimized file deletion process
- File queue viewer. Prioritize your files. View, order, and delete files before they are protected
- New OSX Mac Client for KeepVault Connector
Learn more about KeepVault's unique features at http://www.keepvault.com/features
Learn more about KeepVault Connector at http://www.keepvault.com/windowshomeserver
KeepVault Version 4.0 is available now and offers several plans to choose from starting at just $0.13/day for 40GB of storage. For more information, including a free 15-day trial version, please visit http://www.keepvault.comResellers & OEMs
Fully customized and re-branded versions of KeepVault are available for PC manufacturers, Internet ISPs, IT resellers, and wireless service providers looking to add value to their products and create an ongoing, growing revenue stream by providing customers with online backup services. Learn more at http://www.keepvault.com/reseller
Media Affairs Contact: